We are excited to announce the OSU Extension Internship Program will be offered for summer 2022!
Applications for the 2022 OSU Extension Internship Program have closed.
This year, our intern positions will be hired in teams of three interns each in three separate locations (9 total positions). You can expect to work collaboratively with your intern team, Area Leader supervisor, and other Extension Professionals.
Research: Effective leadership and what makes great teams - Area 10, based in Mahoning County
Curriculum Development: Video-based materials Youth-Development Programs - Area 13, based in Delaware County
Curriculum Development: STEM Programs - Area 19, Muskingum, Perry, Morgan, and Washington Counties
Positions can be completed remotely, with 3 required onsite days to meet with your team (mileage reimbursed, reliable transportation required).
- Travel allowance
- Hybrid/remote work
- 38 hours per week
- May 16-August 5, 2022
- Working closely with a local OSU Extension educators
- Planning, helping or teaching community classes, day camps, field days or fairs
- Attending meetings with community leaders and volunteers
- Developing news articles, exhibits, brochures, marketing materials, and resources for educational curriculum
- Using social media and technology to share research-based information
- Participating in field research, helping with literature reviews, and testing new methods and curriculum
- Working with youth through 4-H activities, county fair, camps and project judging
Jared Morrison, firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization Development Consultant
OSU Extension learning and Organizational Development